1. 8Rooms ***The 8Rooms Hotel is a small, modest hotel right by Retiro Park. It is perfect those who would like to stay in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Reina Cristina Promenade, 8, 28014, Madrid http://8roomsmadrid.com
2. U Hostels **This establishment is located in a 19th-century palace, making it a truly unique place to stay. As long as you do not mind sharing a room with other guests, you get to stay in one of the liveliest neighbourhoods of the capital.
- +34 914450300
- Sagasta, 22, 28004, Madrid http://www.uhostels.com
3. La Pepa ChicThis B&B is tastefully decorated in a colourful, urban style. It’s only a short walk from places of interest including several museums, and plenty of restaurants.
- +34 648474742
- Plaza de las Cortes Square, 4 http://www.lapepa-bnb.com
4. Las Musas HostelLas Musas Hostel in the La Latina neighbourhood caters mainly to young people. This hostel has common rooms where you can share your experiences with other travellers, as well as private and shared rooms available for rent.
- +34 915394984
- Jesús y María Street, 12, 28012, Madrid http://www.lasmusashostel.com
5. Main Street Madrid Hostel ***This hostel’s décor and light, not to mention the many modern facilities, will make your stay a marvellous one. Visitors will be able to explore Madrid on foot from this central location.
- +34 915481878
- Gran Vía, 50, 28013, Madrid http://www.mainstreetmadrid.com