1. Meat MarketThe Meat Market restaurant will appeal to all meat lovers. It has been creatively decorated to provide a delightful view. You can choose from meats and garnishes, which will be cooked on a grill.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM; 8:00 PM - 0:00 AM
- +34 963944909
- C/ Borriana, 38 http://www.meatmarketrestaurante.com
2. MercatbarQuique Dacosta is the proud holder of three Michelin stars. More importantly for those who love Spanish food, it is a tapas restaurant where you can eat with your fingers.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM; 8:30 PM -0:00 AM; Mondays: 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- +34 963748558
- Joaquín Costa, 27 http://www.mercatbar.es
3. El PedernizIf you fancy tastefully-cooked Mediterranean food, you need to visit El Pederniz, a surprising restaurant with a unique cosy charm.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 9:30 AM - 0:00 AM
- +34 963324106
- Passatge Ventura Feliu, 20 http://www.elpederniz.com
4. BlanqueriesThe restaurant with a Blanqueries design serves market food made from seasonal produce.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM; 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM; Sundays: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- +34 963912239
- C/ Blanquerías, 12 http://www.blanquerias.com
5. Alqueria del PouFor those who would rather spend time on other activities that the city has to offer, there are many places where you can eat quickly and well at a good price. One example is the Alqueria del Pou. Enjoy the best paella and the best orange flan here!
- Every day: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- +34 963 737 706
- Entrada Rico, 6 – 46013 http://alqueriadelpou.com