1. Taller del Moro HandicraftsTaller del Moro Handicrafts sells top-quality, handcrafted, customised jewels, bound to attract those with taste.
- Taller del Moro Street 7, 45002 Toledo
2. Cuarteto HouseAt Cuarteto House, you can purchase excellent Mediterranean cheeses and other specialities to enjoy in your hotel room. But if you plan to take them home, remember to let the staff know in advance so they can pack them accordingly!
- +34925 222 614
- Hombre de Palo St. nº 5, 45001 Toledo http://www.casacuartero.com/
3. Mariano Zamorano SwordsMariano Zamorano Swords is the place for handicraft swords and other antique armour. Each set comes with instructions and advice, and the shop even offers guided tours of the factory.
- Mondays – Fridays: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM; 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- +34 925 22 26 34
- Ciudad Street 19, 45002 Toledo http://www.marianozamorano.com/
4. La Casa del MazapanLa Casa del Mazapan sells exquisite, hand-made speciality marzipan and sweet pastries. Try it while its fresh!
- +34925 22 11 53
- Nuncio Viejo Street, 2. 45002, Toledo
5. Al KasabaAl Kasaba is a store, market and antique dealer selling Arabic handicrafts, making it perfect for gifts for your friends or to treat yourself
- +34 925255509
- Alfonso XII Street 24, 45002, Toledo