1. Vidal Fernández ShoesVidal Fernández Shoes sells handcrafted, custom-fit shoes in Fuensalida, the La Mancha footwear mecca. If you are interested, please remember to allow time for the craftspeople to finish their work!
- +34925 785 298
- Ave. San Crispín, 48. 45510 Fuensalida Toledo http://www.calzadosvidalfernandez.es
2. Luz del TajoThis large shopping centre on the outskirts of Toledo has more than 100 shops selling a variety of goods. Within its doors, you can also find lodgings, a supermarket and a movie theatre.
- Mondays – Thursdays: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM; Fridays and Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM; Sundays: 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- +34925 23 46 00
- Río Boladiez Ave, 45007 Toledo http://www.luzdeltajo.net/
3. The Piker’s trunkThis vintage-style store is the largest second-hand store, selling carefully selected, quality apparel.
- Mondays – Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM. Sundays: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- +34 925 67 20 83
- Calle Plata, 8, 45001, Toledo http://www.elbauldelapiker.com/
4. The street marketThere are a variety of shops and dealers at this open-air street market. Since they only open on Tuesday, remember to save the date!
- Puerta de Bisagra, Toledo
5. BylolaBylola is a store selling the latest fashions in women's wear and accessories at budget-friendly prices. Don't miss it!
- +34 925210743
- Cadenas St., 4. Toledo http://www.bylola.es