1. The Zocodover Inn ****The Zocodover Inn is the most famous inn in the city, with its charm and central location making up for a lack of luxury.
- +34680 103 660 / +34925 255 814
- Cordonerias St. nº6. 45001, Toledo http://www.laposadadezocodover.es/
2. Sercotel San Juan de los Reyes ****Having been converted from a former flour mill, the Sercotel San Juan de los Reyes is ideal for events. It even features acoustic partitioning to create the right space for your special occasion.
- +34925 28 35 35
- Los Reyes Católicos Street, 5, 45002, Toledo http://www.hotelsanjuandelosreyes.com/
3. Abad Hotel ****Having been a forge back in the 19th-century, the Abad Hotel may be short on luxury. However, it has a cosy atmosphere and elegant décor, with impressive views of the Tajo river.
- +34 925 28 35 00
- Real del Arrabal Street, 1, 45003, Toledo http://www.hotelabad.com/
4. Hotel María Crisina. ***Hotel María Crisina has an ever-changing past. This hotel started out in the 15th century as a hospital before being converted into an orphanage in the 19th century, finally becoming a hotel with private parking many years later.
- +34925 21 32 02
- Marques de Mendigorria Avenue 1, 45003, Toledo http://hotelesmayoral.com/
5. The Mozarab’s HouseThis house used to be the headquarters of the Brotherhood of Mozarab Gentlemen back in the 16th century. It has since been converted into a set of apartments catering to tourists, and has even been declared a place of cultural interest!
- +34689 76 66 05
- Menores Alley, 10, 45001, Toledo http://www.casadelosmozarabes.com/
Food and Wine