1. El cigarral de las Mercedes *****This award-winning hotel has 17 different rooms and four apartments with a garden and Jacuzzi. It is located three kilometres from Toledo in the middle of nature.
- +34 925 25 20 64
- Piedrabuena Highway, 72, 45004 Toledo http://www.cigarraldelasmercedes.com
2. El Parador ****This hotel is housed in an impressive building and affords the best views of Toledo.
- +34 925 22 18 50
- Cerro del Emperador, 45002, Toledo http://www.parador.es/es/paradores/parador-de-toledo/gastronomia
3. The Cardinal’s Hacienda ****The Toledo Palace has retained its 18th century structure and some personal elements from its first owner, Cardinal Lorenzana.
- +34 925 22 49 00
- Paseo Recaredo, 24, 45004 Toledo http://www.haciendadelcardenal.com/
4. Antídoto RoomsThese rooms are in a 16th-century building with 1st-century Roman remains and 7th-century Arab walls, that has now been renovated in a modern style that still respects the past.
- +34 925228851
- Recoletos Street, 2, 45001 Toledo http://www.antidotorooms.com/en
5. Valdepalacios *****Valdepalacios not only has a Michelin-starred restaurant, but also lays on various activities. It is located on the Oropesa highway to the Arzobispo bridge, Km. 9 Torrico
- +34 925 45 75 34
- Oropesa highway to the Arzobispo bridge, Km. 9 Torrico, 45572 Torrico http://www.valdepalacios.es/