1. La Chinata OleotecaFor world-renowned Spanish olive oil, visit La Chinata Oleoteca! They sell various products made with extra virgin olive oil from the Sierra de Gata Mountain Range.
- Mondays-Fridays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM; 5:30-8:30 PM; Saturdays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
- +34 914511988
- Avda. General Perón, 14 http://www.lachinata.es
2. Gourmet ExperienceGourmet Experience is an excellent delicatessen, and excellent produce is not the only thing on offer, since it also affords the most splendid views of the city from on high.
- Daily: 10:00 AM-0:00 AM
- +34 913798000
- El Corte Inglés Callao, Plaza Callao Square http://www.elcorteingles.es/supermercado/aptc/gourmet-experience/granvia
3. Turrones VicensAnother well-known Spanish product is turrón (a nougat-like type of confectionery). At Turrones Vicens you can find a great variety of turrón made to amazing recipes.
- Daily: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
- +34 915489402
- C/ Mayor, 41 http://vicens.com
4. La Fiambrera Art GalleryAt La Fiambrera Art Gallery, you can find anything from books to pop items crammed into a small area. You can also enjoy coffee with delicious cakes.
- Mondays-Fridays: 11:30 AM-2:30 PM; 4:00-9:00 PM; Saturdays: 11:30 AM-9:00 PM
- +34 917046030
- C/ Pez, 7 http://www.lafiambrera.net
5. La Duquesita PatisserieLa Duquesita Patisserie sells a variety of Spanish sweets in a beautiful shop. If you want to be sure of buying the freshest possible products, you will be happy to know that they are also equipped with their own pastry oven, to make their products on site!
- Mondays-Saturdays: 8:30 AM-8:30 PM; Sundays: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
- +34 913080231
- Fernando VI, 2 http://www.laduquesita.es