1. DiverXODiverXO is the baby of David Muñoz, winner of three Michelin stars. The menu features the chef’s signature dishes, with a large variety of items served in small portions, so that guests can enjoy multiple combinations of pleasure.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 2:00-3:00 PM; 9:00-11:00 PM
- +34 915700766
- Padre Damián, 23 http://www.diverxo.com
2. Coque RestaurantCoque Restaurant is a restaurant well worth checking out. In a village near the capital, it has its own vegetable garden. The Sandoval brothers bring their creative flair to life, and it is an experience to behold.
- Tuesdays-Thursdays and Sundays: 2:00-5:00 PM; Fridays and Saturdays: 2:00-5:00 PM; 9:00 PM-0:00 AM
- +34 916040202
- Francisco Encinas, 8, Humanes de Madrid http://www.restaurantecoque.com
3. Punto MX RestaurantYou can enjoy a variety of different cuisines, with Mexican as a particular example, at the Punto MX Restaurant. It is known for its chefs reinventing old classics.
- Mondays-Fridays: 1:30-4:00 PM; 9:00 PM-0:00 AM; Saturdays: 9:00 PM-0:00 AM
- +34 914022226
- General Pardiñas, 40 http://www.puntomx.es
4. Ramón FreixaChef Ramón Freixa has given his name to this restaurant located in a 19th-century palace with gardens. The architectural beauty is not its main draw; for this is a place where you can enjoy a creative culinary experience.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:30-3:30 PM; 9:00-10:30 PM
- +34 917818262
- Claudio Coello, 67 http://www.ramonfreixamadrid.com
5. La Terraza del CasinoLa Terraza del Casino places its bets on a large variety of high-quality products. Particularly of note is its wine menu with more than 1,000 possibilities for guests to choose from. And of course, chef Paco Roncero delights visitors by concocting his unforgettable signature dishes.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:30-3:30 PM; 9:00-11:00 PM
- +34 915321275
- Alcalá, 15 http://www.casinodemadrid.es
Food and Wine