1. Ay mi madreAt Ay mi Madre, you can either eat at simple tables in the restaurant or get takeout. The dishes consist of traditional recipes – the kind Spanish mothers make for their children so that they can eat for weeks.
- Tuesdays-Fridays: 1:00-5:00 PM; 8:00 PM-0:00 AM; Saturdays and Sundays: 8:00 PM-0:00 AM
- +34 915230571
- Palma, 41 http://www.aymimadre.es/
2. Royal Cantonés Chinese RestaurantPeople say that the best Chinese restaurant in Spain can be found in Madrid’s Usera neighbourhood. Even the Spanish Royal Family have enjoyed the dishes of the Royal Cantonés Chinese Restaurant.
- Daily: 12:00 PM-4:00 PM; 7:30 PM-0:00 AM
- +34 915000161
- Olvido, 92 https://www.facebook.com/RestauranteRC/
3. La Vaquería Montañesa RestaurantLa Vaquería Montañesa Restaurant prepares traditional recipes from organic ingredients and serves them in an airy, rustic dining room that is quite pleasant to eat in.
- Daily: 1:00 PM-1:00 AM
- +34 911387106
- Blanca de Navarra, 8 http://lavaqueriamontanesa.wordpress.com
4. Casa LabraLocated in the heart of Madrid, Casa Labra Restaurant will delight you with the best croquettes and traditional cuisine of the capital. It's a great place to take a break and experience the dishes while enjoying a couple of beers.
- Daily: 11:00 AM-3:30 PM; 6:00 -11:00 PM
- +34 915310081
- Tetuán, 12 http://www.casalabra.es
5. La Tasquería RestaurantLa Tasquería Restaurant specialises in Madrid cuisine, including delightful offal dishes. While offal may not be to everyone’s taste, this is a restaurant you should definitely try out.
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: 1:30-4:00 PM; 8:30-11:00 PM; Sundays: 1:30-4:00 PM
- +34 914511000
- Duque de Sesto, 48 http://www.latasqueria.com