1. Hotel Urso *****This hotel is housed in a palace dating back to the early 20th century. Although its modern décor is minimalist, elegance abounds.
- +34 914444458
- Mejía Lequerica, 8 http://www.hotelurso.com
2. Silken Puerta de América Hotel *****Be prepared; the décor of this hotel may shock before you even walk through its doors with its vibrant colours and design. Also, each floor has been designed by a different architect and interior designer.
- +34 917445400
- Avda. de América, 41 http://www.hoteles-silken.com/en/hotels/puerta-america-madrid/
3. Palacio de Tepa *****This hotel is part of the NH Collection. Extravagance abounds as modern décor has merged with a historic 19th-century palace.
- +34 913896490
- San Sebastián, 2 http://www.nh-collection.com/hotel/nh-collection-madrid-palacio-de-tepa
4. Central Urban Hotel *****This hotel is unusual because of its Art Deco and Avant Garde style, with an African-inspired décor.
- +34 917877770
- Carrera de San Jerónimo, 34 http://www.hotelurban.com
5. ME Madrid Reina Victoria *****All those who live in Madrid know the ME Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel and its reputation as the "Bullfighter Hotel". In the past, matadors used to don their bullfighting outfits there before heading off to the Ventas Square Bull Arena.
- +34 902144440
- Plaza de Santa Ana, 14 http://www1.melia.com/en/hotels/spain/madrid/me-madrid-reina-victoria/