1. Sorbito DivinoThe wine experts at Sorbito Divino will help you find the wine to suit your taste. You can also buy other select foods at this winery.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 7:00 PM-10:00 PM; Thursdays and Fridays: 12:00 PM-3:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM; Saturdays and Sundays: 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
- +34 963925670
- Murillo, 22 https://www.facebook.com/Sorbitodivino/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item
2. Le Pont des ArtsLe Pont des Arts is a delightful little store selling elegant imitation jewellery and other decorative objects.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM and 5:00-8:00 PM; Sundays: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- +34 963925613
- Plaza de Nápoles y Sicilia, 1 http://www.lepontdesarts.es
3. BugalúIndie fashion lovers can find quality garments and colourful designed objects at Bugalú.
- Mondays-Wednesdays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM and 5:00-8:30 PM; Thursdays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-8:30 PM; Sundays: 10:30 AM-2:30 PM
- +34 963918449
- Carrer de la Llotja, 6 https://www.facebook.com/bugaluvalencia/
4. GnomoAt Gnomo, you can purchase extraordinary, original gifts, almost one-of-a-kind, furniture and decorative objects.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM ; 5:00-9:00 PM
- +34 963737267
- Cuba, 32 http://gnomo.eu/
5. Calle de las CestasIn Cestas Street you’ll find yourself in the most traditional quarter of Valencia, where Spartan handicrafts were first produced, along with wicker goods in the 1940s. Craftspeople used to sell their wares right from the front door of their homes. Today you can buy hand-made sandals, baskets and furniture.
- Various stores with normal business hours. Mondays-Fridays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM; 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM; Saturdays: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Calle del Músico Peydró