1. LladróLladró (Poeta Querol St., 9) is a source of local pride, selling world-famous porcelain figures manufactured right here in Valencia. It is also conveniently located along the “golden mile” on Poeta Querol Street, where you will find all international fashion brands.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
- +34 963511625
- C/ Poeta Querol, 9 http://www.lladro.com
2. Vegamar SelectionVegamar Selection is a smart delicatessen selling the finest meat products, wine, preserves and Spanish sweets.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- +34 960110110
- C/ Colón, 37 http://www.vegamarseleccion.es
3. Ana Serratosa ArteAna Serratosa Arte is an art gallery showcasing artwork on sale in a beautifully luminous setting. The staff is ready to advise all those interested.
- Mondays-Fridays: 10:30 AM-2:00 PM; 5:00-8:30 PM
- +34 963509900
- Carrer de Pascual i Genís, 19 http://www.anaserratosa.es
4. ChapeauChapeau is a young fashion store stocked with luxurious brands focusing on all the new trends.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-1:45 PM; 5:00 -8:30 PM
- +34 963514774
- C/ Hernán Cortés, 5
5. Fundación AnzoNamed after pop artist José Iranzo Almonacid, the Anzo Foundation features an exhibition of his work. Some items, such as his prints, are available for purchase.
- Mondays-Fridays: 9:30 AM-1:30 PM
- +34 963260515
- Carrer de l’Alcalde Albors, 21 http://www.fundacionanzo.com