1. El RastroIf you’re short on time for shopping but want a souvenir of the city or something unique to take home with you, you will certainly find it in El Rastro, where street vendors tout second-hand goods and antiques. The local government provides outhouses for the public while the market is open.
- Sundays and national holidays: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Plaza Luis Casanova
2. Mercado CentralWe can enjoy views of splendid architecture, such as the ***Central Market***, where you can buy top-quality produce typical of the region.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 7:00 AM-3:00 PM
- +34 963 82 91 00
- Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges https://www.mercadocentralvalencia.es/El-Mercado.aspx
3. El Asilo del LibroAs a beautiful store in the city centre where you can buy and sell second-hand books, El Asilo del Libro would likely have that unlisted book you've been looking for.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM -3:00 PM; 5:00-8:00 PM
- +34 963910060
- C/ San Fernando, 14 http://www.librosantiguosasilodellibro.com/
4. Artesanía YusteArtesanía Yuste specialises in ceramics, and you will be able to find affordable and special gifts.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM; 5:00-8:00 PM
- +34 630373603
- Miracle del Mocadoret Plaza, 5
5. Redonda PlazaRedonda Plaza is located in the historic centre. There are many stores selling handicrafts and souvenirs in the completely circular plaza designed by Salvador Escrig in the mid-19th century.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM; Sundays: 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Plaza Redonda