1. Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel ***This central hotel has retained the full charm of its 19th-century building aesthetic. Gastronomically, there’s an excellent restaurant, while in terms of acceptance, even pets are allowed!
- +34 963919140
- C/ Boix, 4 http://www.adhochoteles.com
2. Vincci Mercat ****This centrally-located establishment is housed in a fully-remodelled 19th-century building. Its rooftop pool is simply unforgettable.
- +34 961014260
- Carrer de la Llanterna, 31 http://www.vinccimercat.com/
3. Hotel Dimar ****You can choose from modest rooms and suites, some of which have a private terrace with splendid views of Turia.
- +34 963951030
- Gran Vía del Marqués del Turia, 80 http://www.hotel-dimar.com
4. Meliá Plaza ****This is the place to go for sophisticated rooms in a baroque-style building. It offers great views of the main plaza, without sacrificing the peace and tranquility you need for a refreshing night’s sleep.
- +34 963 52 06 12
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 4 https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/spain/valencia/melia-plaza/index.html
5. Casual Valencia del Cine **Well-known films have served as the inspiration behind the décor in the rooms of this centrally-located establishment.
- +34 963517460
- C/ Convento de San Francisco, 7 http://casual-valencia-del-cine.valencia-hotels.net/
Food and Wine