1. The Factory Shopping MallThe Factory Shopping Mall is packed full of outlet stores. If you're on a tight budget, this is the mall to visit.
- Every day: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- +34 955723225
- Autovía Sevilla – Huelva, salida 6 Ginés, 41930, Bormujos, Sevilla http://www.factoryaljarafe.com/
2. Regina MarketRegina Market opens every second Saturday of the month. Vendors sell their products including fresh food and other great products out on the streets!
- Calle Regina. 41001 Sevilla https://es-es.facebook.com/ReginaMarket
3. Confitería La CampanaConfiteria la Campana is housed in a pretty, 19th-century building typical of Seville. They sell sweets in a plethora of flavours, turning dessert-making into an art!
- Every day: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- +34 954223570
- C/ Sierpes 1-3. 41004 Sevilla http://www.confiterialacampana.com
4. Masa BambiniMasa Bambini is a bakery selling various artisanal breads and sourdough made from quality ingredients.
- +34 954 906 477
- Calle Huelva 6 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Masabambini/399061933440767
5. Street MarketsTriana Market. This market is well worth a visit, and attracts a lot of tourists given its location alongside the museum-ruins of the Castillo de San Jorge bridge, at the end of Triana Bridge. Calle San Jorge, 6, 41010, Sevilla. +34 954 00 53 19. Mondays – Fridays: 9:00 AM – 12:00 midnight. Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 12:00 midnight. Sundays: 12:00 noon – 5:00 PM. http://www.mercadodetrianasevilla.com/ Feria street market. Dating back to the 18th century, it is considered to be the oldest, most traditional market in Seville, located next to the Omium Santorum church. Plaza Calderón de la Barca, 41002, Sevilla. +34 693 82 47 92. Tuesdays – Saturdays: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM. Sundays: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Arenal Market. This market is down by the river in the Arenal neighbourhood. Not only is it one of the few places where vegan products are available, but wine tasting sessions are also laid on. Calle Pastor y Landero, 28, 41001, Sevilla. +34 659 449 567. Every day, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.