1. Casa RoblesThis restaurant has won awards for its exemplary Andalusian cooking and boasts an all-encompassing wine menu. The terrace affords a lovely view of the Cathedral.
- Every day: 1:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- +34 954 21 31 50
- Álvarez Quintero, 58, 41004, Sevilla http://www.casa-robles.com/
2. D’mercaoThis modern restaurant perfectly fuses Mediterranean cooking with Japanese culinary traditions. The décor is simple, making for a calm environment. Given their use of seasonal produce, the menu changes regularly.
- Tuesdays - Sundays: 1:30 PM - 0:00 AM
- +34954 389 125
- Conde de Barajas St., 23, 41002, Sevilla http://www.dmercao.com/
3. El RinconcilloDating from the 17th century, this is the oldest restaurant in Spain. Located behind San Pedro’s Church, it serves traditional Arab-Andalusian cooking crafted from time-honoured recipes.
- Every day: 1:00 PM - 1:30 AM
- +34 954223183
- Gerona 40 and Alhóndiga 2. 41003, Sevilla http://www.elrinconcillo.es/en
4. Casa RicardoAlthough it's famous for its croquettes, Casa Ricardo also serves full meals and tapas. While Spanish cuisine caters typically to meat lovers, original vegetarian tapas are also featured here, made using top-quality ingredients. Check it out if you are ever near the Jesús del Gran Poder Basilica.
- Tuesdays - Saturdays: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM; Sundays: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- +34 954 38 97 51
- Hernán Cortés Street, 2, 41002, Sevilla http://www.casaricardosevilla.com/
5. Eme Catedral HotelYou can eat, or simply have a drink or two, on the terrace at the Eme Catedral Hotel. It is reputed to offer the most beautiful views of the cathedral, especially at night, to the offbeat beat of modern electric music.
- Tuesdays - Saturdays: 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- +34 954 560 000
- Alemanes, 27. 41004, Sevilla http://www.emecatedralhotel.com/
Food and Wine