1. Hotel El Rey Moro ***The Hotel El Rey Moro has an inviting Andalusian patio. It is conveniently located in the central Santa Cruz neighbourhood, yet the hotel still offers a calm setting.
- +34 954 56 34 68
- Lope de Rueda, 14, 41004, Sevilla http://www.elreymoro.com/
2. Hotel Sevilla **Besides what you would typically expect from a hotel, Hotel Sevilla also serves a buffet breakfast and rents out bicycles.
- +34 954 38 41 61
- Daoiz, 5, 41003, Sevilla http://www.hotelsevillaweb.es/
3. Corral del ReyThe comfortable rooms at the Corral del Rey are decorated in good-quality materials and are equipped with a microwave and a coffee machine. It is close to the Flamenco Dance Museum and won the World Boutique Awards in 2013.
- +34 954 22 71 16
- Corral del Rey Street 12, 41004, Sevilla http://www.corraldelrey.com/
4. Hotel Murillo **The conveniently-located Hotel Murillo offers a choice of single or double rooms, apartments and more. The rooms are fitted with modern furnishings such as air conditioning, television and courtesy products; most even come with a minibar! While the hotel does not have a restaurant, it does have a bar on the terrace which provides takeaway lunchboxes.
- +34 954 21 60 95
- Lope de Rueda, 7 – 9, 41004 Sevilla http://www.hotelmurillo.com/hotel.html
5. Hotel Petit Palace Marques Santa AnaThe rooms are modern, spacious and elegant. Plus which, this is the perfect hotel for pet-owners, as dogs and cats of all sizes are allowed in for free. There’s an upward limit of two pets per room.
- +34 954 22 18 12
- Jimios 9-11. 41001 Sevilla http://en.petitpalacemarquessantaana.com/