1. Hotel Alfonso XIII *****This exquisite, elegant hotel is one of the most symbolic, prestigious establishments in Spain.
- +34 954 91 70 00
- San Fernando, 2, 41004, Sevilla http://www.hotel-alfonsoxiii-sevilla.com/
2. EME Catedral Hotel ****This stylish, cosmopolitan establishment is located right by the Cathedral in the Santa Cruz neighbourhood. There is also a spectacular terrace where you can enjoy a drink.
- +34 954 560 000
- C/Alemanes 27, 41004 Sevilla http://www.emecatedralhotel.com/es/hotel/eme/
3. Hotel Los Seises ****This hotel in a 16th-century building even boasts mosaic floors and Arab columns inside. It has been fully refurbished with a rooftop swimming pool and deck affording spectacular views of the Cathedral and La Giralda The restaurant at this hotel serves delicious, typically Spanish food. Enjoy the spectacular view as you eat.
- +34 954 22 94 95
- Segovias Street, 6, 41004 http://www.fontecruzhoteles.com/
4. Casa RomanaHoused in an 18th-century building, the Casa Romana has rooms that are elegant and romantic. Some include a private terrace! It’s worth a visit just to breathe in the Roman environment and décor!
- +34 954 91 51 70
- Calle Trajano, 15, 41002 Sevilla http://www.hotelcasaromana.com
5. Hotel Las Casas de la Judería ****These 27 charming houses are all inter-connected via passageways and patios. The hotel is located in the old Jewish neighbourhood, Santa Cruz, and makes for a truly beautiful place to stay.
- +34 954 41 51 50
- Santa María la Blanca, 5, 41004 Sevilla http://www.lascasasdelajuderiasevilla.com/en