1. La Alcaicería de GranadaLa Alcaicería de Granada is the place to shop for souvenirs in Granada, like the popular Fajalauza ceramics of Moorish origin. It features original, distinctive colours and decorations.
- +(34) 958 229045
- Alcaicería st. 1, 18001 Granada http://www.alcaiceria.com/
2. Abuela Ili ChocolateAbuela Ili Chocolate is the first hand-made chocolate shop in Andalusia. It offers an extensive variety of chocolates including delectable, original flavours.
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- +34 651745362
- Carrera de la Virgen, 50, 18008 Granada http://abuelailichocolates.com/
3. Mercadillo Plaza LargaMercadillo Plaza Larga is a small but charming market with a little bit of everything from clothes to flowers and fruits. Tired shoppers can rest on benches and terraces in the market. Every Wednesday morning, La Chana street market is a great place to buy flowers, fruits and apparel. You'll find this street market on the Paseo Rector Antonio Gallego Morel. And in one of the most famous neighbourhoods, Zaidín, wide open street markets are organised every Saturday where you can shop for accessories, apparel and footwear. This street market goes along the Bulevar de Torre de la Pólvora.
- Plaza Larga, Granada
4. Artesanías MedinaThere are various franchises specialising in all sorts of souvenirs, but this shop is relatively more affordable than others in the city.
- +34 958 22 12 67 / +34 958 22 49 00
- Reyes Católicos, 54 / Plaza Bibarrambla, 18 http://www.artesaniasmedina.com/en/index.html
5. Central Open air shoppingCentral Open air shopping in Granada is centrally located. There are good brand stores and enjoyable events laid on with live music.
- Reyes Católicos Street, 1, 18001 Granada http://ccagranada.com/