1. Casa Palacio Pilar del Toro ***A 17th-century hotel located near Santa Ana Plaza, the city centre and the Alhambra.
- +34 958 21 62 17
- Hospital de Sta. Ana, 12, 18009 Granada http://www.hotelcasadelpilar.com/
2. Hotel ArabelujThis hotel overlooks the Alhambra, with spectacular views over the city. When you’re weary from walking, you can come enjoy the city view from the terrace or get a massage to loosen up after a long day.
- +34 958 22 16 56
- Camino Nuevo del Cementerio, 46, Granada http://www.hotelgranadaarabeluj.com/
3. Casa Romántica Siglo XIXTwo unique apartments complete with modern facilities. This hotel has everything you need for a pleasant, relaxing vacation.
- +34 607 61 71 58
- Puentezuelas, 53, 18002, Granada http://www.bookerclub.com/es/hotel/Casa-Romantica-Siglo-XIX-Granada
4. Casa 1800 ***A restored building dating from the 17th century with a typical Andalusian garden, located in the city centre. If you’re thinking of sleeping in, you can have your breakfast served in your room.
- +34 958 21 07 00
- Benalua, 11 (Plaza Nueva), 18010, Granada http://www.hotelcasa1800granada.com/
5. Hotel Párraga Siete ***A 19th-century building with an ancient façade. The restaurant serves food typical of Granada, which you definitely should try.
- +34 958 26 42 27
- Párraga Street, 7, 18002 Granada http://hotelparragasiete.com/hotel/?lang=en