1. Hotel AC Palacio de Santa Paula *****This is a former Persian palace that was later turned into a convent. The hotel has been designed with a luxurious interior and a tranquil environment for its residents, and is located in the heart of Granada. Come and see the large interior patio with a terrace while visiting the city.
- Gran Vía de Colón, 31, 18001, Granada http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/grxpa-ac-palacio-de-santa-paula-autograph-collection
2. Hospes Palacio de los Patos *****A historic palace that perfectly combines the luxury and elegance of a historic building with contemporary, temperate design. Apart from its beautiful architecture, the hotel is also near the city centre.
- +34 958 53 57 90
- Solarillo de Gracia, 1, 18002, Granada http://www.hospes.com/
3. Hotel Casa de Capitel Nazarí ***This is a small Renaissance palace dating from the 16th century, with an incredibly delicate design. It is located just outside the Alhambra and near the Cathedral. This hotel has won many awards including the Prestigious Touristic Award for Granada in 2006.
- +34 958215260
- Cuesta Aceituneros St., 6. 1810 Granada http://www.hotelcasacapitel.com/EN/hotel.html
4. Carmen del Cobertizo ****This establishment is located in the Albaicín neighbourhood, near the Alhambra. The small palace boasts an intricate façade with Moorish details. Savour a nice breakfast on the patio, enjoy a drink at the bar, or just relax at the pool side. Any activity in the hotel is an enjoyment.
- Cobertizo de Santa Inés, 6, 18010, Granada http://www.carmendelcobertizo.es/es/index.htm
5. Suites Gran Vía 44 ****This luxurious Apart-hotel in the centre of Granada is suitable for long stays, especially for groups. Rental bicycles and cars are available for you to explore the city.
- Gran Vía de Colón, 44. 18010 Granada http://www.suitesgranviagranada.com/