1. Hostal LondresThis hostel is located on the main street of Granada, adjacent to the symbolic Albaicín neighborhood. There’s a pleasant terrace where you can relax with family and friends, and enjoy a nice sunset at the end of the day.
- +34 958 27 80 34 / +34 609 82 22 96
- Gran Via de Colon, 29, 18001 Granada http://www.pensionlondres.com
2. Hostal VeronaThis is a small, simple family hostel in central Granada. Parking, Wi-Fi and ski lockers are provided; residents are welcome to use them.
- +34 958 25 55 07
- Recogidas Street, 9, 18005 Granada http://www.hostalverona.es/
3. Pensión MatildeThis centrally-located guest-house is simply decorated with affordable accommodation. You can have breakfast before you hit the road. Please note that the bathroom is shared.
- +34 958 26 34 29
- Puentezuelas Street, 46, 18002 Granada http://www.milagrosaymatilde.es/
4. Pensión San JoaquínThe style may be simple but it has a very charming, clean and well lit environment, not to mention a central location. There is an interior Andalusian patio and terrace on the flat roof.
- +34 958 28 28 79
- Mano De Hierro Street 16, 18001 Granada http://www.pensionsanjoaquin.com/index.php/en/
5. Hotel MontecarloThis hotel with double and triple rooms is of moderate size but its welcoming atmosphere and central location attract tourists nonetheless. They also serve a delicious buffet dinner.
- Acera de Darro St., 44. 18005 Granada http://montecarlo-hotel.granadahotels.org/es/