1. El Nacional RestaurantA restaurant inside a restaurant, this old dye factory has been converted into multiple spaces to house four different culinary options (meat, fish, rice and quality fast food) and four bars with their own specialities (beer, wine, cava and cocktails).
- Every day 12.00 PM - 1:00 AM
- +34 935185053
- Passeig Gràcia, 24. 08007 Barcelona http://www.elnacionalbcn.com/
2. HISOP RestaurantThis restaurant, boasting its Michelin Star, combines traditional Catalan cuisine with a modern, current style
- Mondays to Fridays: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM; 8:30 PM - 11.00 PM / Saturdays 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM (Closed on bank holidays)
- +34 932 41 32 33
- Passatge Marimon, 9. 08021 Barcelona http://www.hisop.net
3. Ultramarinos RestaurantA spectacular establishment, the Ultramarinos features a myriad of different spaces, all of which modern and elegant. Its selection of dishes varies from Spanish "tapas" and "platillos" (two types of small Spanish snacks) to a complete menu for food lovers.
- Sundays -Wednesdays: 12:00 PM – 1:00 AM; Thursdays - Saturdays: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- +34 932702381
- Rbla. dels Caputxins, 31. 08002 Barcelona http://www.ultramarinosbarcelona.com
4. Teresa Carles RestaurantNot only does this vegetarian restaurant have more than 30 years of history, but its atmosphere is also as charming as its service. Furthermore, this establishment has received awards for two consecutive years thanks to its varied, sustainable food choices.
- Every day 9:00 AM - 0:00 AM
- +34 933 17 18 29
- Jovellanos 2. 08001 Barcelona http://www.teresacarles.com
5. BitxarracuA restaurant that has one Michelin Star but manages to retain an informal atmosphere and relatively low prices. Thanks to its creative dishes, this restaurant serves up a mixture of simple and traditional recipes with an innovative touch.
- Tuesdays – Saturdays: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- +34 931148444
- Valencia, 212. 080 http://www.bitxarracu.com
6. Mirando al MarOffers a variety of meat, fish, pasta and rice. Very illuminated with magnificent views over the marina.
- Every day 12:00 PM to 0:00 AM
- +34 931190299
- Moll d’Espanya, 5. 08039 Barcelona http://www.restaurantmirandoalmar.com